In order to participate in today’s experiment, follow all laboratory safety regulations. Remember to be respectful, use self-control, and cooperate.
- To explain how experiments are used to solve problems
- To determine the characteristics of a well-designed experiment
- To gather and record data to find answers to questions
- Attendance/Collect safety contracts/Reminder of lab safety regulations
- Science Friday- The Vampire Squid from Hell
- Model how to make flip page and how to record data in Data Table
- Designer Plane Experiment- Continue to follow teacher’s directions on how to fly planes. Remember to collect data & record in Data Table.
Answer Thought Questions on p.18 due Mon. 9/22