Today we will meet in the library!
- To explain how experiments are used to solve problems
- To determine the characteristics of a well-designed experiment
- To gather and record data to find answers to questions
- Prepare for Virtual Lab- How Does Your Garden Grow?– Model setting up problem with Introduction tab, getting into lab with Investigate tab, and selecting variable that you want to change with Variable Selector tools. Complete Student Planning Sheet.
- Log onto Edmodo to complete the virtual lab- Follow the link to the website. While conducting the lab, record your data on the Student Record Sheet.
Comparison question on p. 20 of ISN- This is yesterday’s assignment and it will be checked on Thursday 10/2 in class.
Complete the Questions Sheet- due on Thursday, 10/2