- To describe the properties of matter
- Collect HW- line graph
- Do Now- Set up title and question on p.26 in ISN
- Personal review of ISN with rubric
- Cue- Brainstorm- Watch “What is the Universe Made of?” TED-Ed video and answer question on p.26 in ISN
- Distribute textbooks
- Create a cover page on p.27 in ISN for the unit on Matter. Use your textbooks pp.6-33 for ideas for pictures
Rules for Cover Page:
Write the title very large so that it is easy to read.
Draw a minimum of 3 pictures that represents the unit.
Color the entire page, corner to corner, using colored pencil or crayons- no white paper showing
- Complete Matter Unit Cover Page on ISN p.27
- Notebooks due on Monday, 10/20