- Illustrate the differences in the physical and chemical properties of a molecule and the individual atoms that bond to form that molecule.
- Differentiate between a mixture and an element or compound and identify examples.
- New seats!
- Do Now- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Get out your science notebook and add to the Table of Contents; Open your science notebook to pp. 60-61 and head them properly; Open your textbook to p.10 and read the paragraph on Elements.
- Cue- Advance Organizer- Elements & Compounds Study Jam
- Textbook Outline of pp. 10-11 on ISN p.61
- Textbook Summary on ISN p.60- How are atoms, elements, molecules, & compounds connected?
- Interactive Science Notebook due on Thursday, 1/8