- Illustrate the differences in the physical and chemical properties of a molecule and the individual atoms that bond to form that molecule.
- Differentiate between a mixture and an element or compound and identify examples.
- Do Now- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Trim & tape Atoms, Elements, Compounds, Molecules, Mixtures graphic organizer to p.66 in ISN; Put the steps of separating the mixture in order
- Textbook Outline of on ISN p.67
- Camping Chaos- cooperative learning
STUDY- Elements, Compounds, Molecules, & Mixtures Quiz tomorrow– use pp.60-67 in ISN