- To calculate average speed of a moving object and distinguish between instantaneous speed and average speed
- To create and interpret distance-time graphs for objects moving at constant and non-constant speeds
- Do Now- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Get out your science notebook an open it to p.73. Get out the Data Table on your graph paper; Read the Problem Statement, Hypothesis, & Procedure on p.73. Recall which group you are in and your role in that group.
- Motion Experiment- Conduct lab and graph data.
- “Today I learned…” sticky note for Motion Experiment on p.73- Stick to Understanding Connections pp.70-71
“Speeding Up” Word Search