- To calculate average speed of a moving object and distinguish between instantaneous speed and average speed
- To create and interpret distance-time graphs for objects moving at constant and non-constant speeds
- Do Now- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Get out your science notebook and add to the Table of Contents; Write something that you learned about calculating speed on the sticky note and stick it to pp.70-71; Set up pp.76-77 properly for today’s lesson.
- Review HW- Calculating Speed Practice Problems
- STUDY- Motion & Calculating Speed Quiz on Thurs. 2/19
- Periods 2 & 3– Distance, Time, & Speed Practice Problems worksheet