- To calculate average speed of a moving object and distinguish between instantaneous speed and average speed
- To create and interpret distance-time graphs for objects moving at constant and non-constant speeds
- Do Now- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Get out your science notebook and open to the textbook outline on p.77; Open the textbook to pp.10-11.
- Complete Textbook outline of on ISN p.77 (individual)
- Graphs of Some Simple Distance vs Time Data- Model walking graph; individual running & biking graph
- Summary Question on ISN p.76 due tomorrow 2/20
- STUDY- Motion & Calculating Speed Quiz tomorrow 2/20