- To calculate average speed of a moving object and distinguish between instantaneous speed and average speed
- To create and interpret distance-time graphs for objects moving at constant and non-constant speeds
- Do Now-Get out your ISN and open to p.76 and Take the 9 Dots Challenge
- Science Friday- Is Pedigree What It’s Cracked Up to Be?
- Review HW- ISN p.76- What is the difference between instantaneous speed and average speed?
- Quiz-Motion & Calculating Speed
- Graphs of Some Simple Distance vs Time Data- Individual running & biking graph; Questions on back