To describe friction and identify factors that determine the friction force between two objects
- Do Now- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Get out the graph paper with your data table and graph; Try the “Barrel” optical illusion- what do you see?
- Experiment- Shipping and Sliding (Friction)
- Graph the average data
- Write the “This graph shows…because” statement
- Use the writing prompts to write a conclusion
3. Complete a “Today I learned…” sticky note. Stick it to pp.70-71
Conclusion due on Thur. 2/5