To predict the motion of an object given the magnitude and direction of forces acting on it (net force)
- Do Now- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Open your ISN & add to the Table of Contents; Open to pp.88-89 & head it properly for today’s demonstration; If it is not already done, trim & tape Friction Experiment conclusion to p.84.
- Demonstration- Tug of War
- Experiment-Forces- How can the motion of the cart be changed?
- In your lab group, plan your lab (problem statement, IV, DV, control, constants, hypothesis, procedure) on the advanced organizer
- Complete Reading Comprehension- “A Giant Wooden Roller Coaster Named Goliath is Ready to Make Riders Scream”
- Science Notebooks due on Fri. 3/20