Remember to go to Homeroom for testing after period 5. There will be no science class for periods 6 & 7.
To predict the motion of an object given the magnitude and direction of forces acting on it (net force)
- Do Now- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Get out your ISN & add to Table of Contents; Set up pp.90-91 properly for the textbook outline
- Cue- CSI: FLIGHT ADVENTURE’S FORCES OF FLIGHT Brain POP interactive
- Textbook outline of pp.36-39 on ISN pp.91
- Forces Summary Question on ISN p.90
- Forces Experiment graph & conclusions- due Mon. 4/6