To predict the motion of an object given the magnitude and direction of forces acting on it (net force)
- Do Now- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner: Get out your ISN & open to your homework on p.90; Trim your data table, graph, & conclusion and tape graph & conclusion to p.88 and data table to p.89; Complete a “Today I learned…” sticky note for the forces experiment.
- Review HW- Forces Summary Question on ISN p.90/Review Forces Experiment & sticky note
- Complete Textbook outline of on ISN
- Practice- Forces & Motion Basics Simulation Post Lab
- Complete Forces & Motion Basics Simulation Post Lab
- Forces Quiz on Friday, 4/10