- To describe the relationship between an object’s mass and its inertia when at rest and in motion
- To express mathematically how the mass of an object and the force acting on it affects it acceleration
- Do Now-Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Put your name on the Straw Rockets experiment packet; Work out the force word problem.
- Experiment-Straw Rocket- Hypothesis and plan & draw rocket
- Webquest- Sir Isaac Newton’s 3 Laws of Motion
Complete the Newton’s Laws of Motion webquest