To design & conduct an experiment to determine how launch angle, force, length of rocket body, & number of fins affects the distance a rocket travels
- Do Now- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Get out the Straw Rocket Experiment packet and turn to the variable that you are testing; Get out your science notebook and open to page 93; Put your name on a piece of lined paper and copy down the three laws of motion from p.93.
- Review for Quiz
- Experiment- Straw Rockets
- Measure the new rockets (mass, length, diameter of base)
- Conduct experiment- Test the new independent variable and record dependent variable in data table.
- STUDY- Rocket & Newton’s Laws of Motion Quiz tomorrow 5/6 ( in ISN)
- Rocket Experiment Packet due tomorrow 5/6