- To develop questioning abilities and to pursue evidence-based arguments & challenge assumptions
- Do Now- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Get out your science notebook and open it to the cover page on p.15; Add Experimental Design U.C. p.16 (left side) and Experimental Design U.C. p.17 (right side) to your Table of Contents; Turn to pages 16-17 in your science notebook and head both pages properly with Experimental Design-Understanding Connections-9/22/15
- Check HW- Experimental Design, Measurement, & Data Collection cover page on p.15 in interactive science notebook
- Understanding Connections- pp.16-17 in interactive science notebook. Formulate Unit Question using ideas/questions from sticky notes. Draw a lightbulb in the center of the page and write Unit Question inside the lightbulb
- Interactive Notebook Thinking Process- p.5 in interactive science notebook. Color icons and background of this page with colored pencil. Draw or tape a picture of yourself in the center of the page. This page represents the idea that YOU are responsible for the work in your notebook. This is an opportunity to personalize your notebook!
- The Simplest Quiz
Complete p.5 in Interactive Science Notebook- Color icons and background of this page with colored pencil and draw or tape a picture of yourself in the center of the page. Due on Friday 9/25