Remember: As long as you act like a scientist when we do science, you will be treated like a scientist and conduct investigations. If not, you get to watch the rest of us do science.
- To gather and record data to find answers to questions
- Do Now- Get out your science notebook and open it to the homework on p.18; Add “Data Table and Graphs p.11” to your Table of Contents; Read the “Data Table and Graphs” handout.
- Review HW-Questions on p.18
- Highlight “Data Table and Graphs” handout. Trim and tape handout onto p.11
- Experiment- Designer Planes- Measure distances & record data
- Write Understanding Connections statement. Put the statement on the Understanding Connections pages p.16-17 of your science notebook