Remember: As long as you act like a scientist when we do science, you will be treated like a scientist and conduct investigations. If not, you get to watch the rest of us do science.
- To gather and record data to find answers to questions
- To identify and present relationships between variables in appropriate graphs
- Do Now- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Get out your science notebook and open it to your lab on p.19; Guess what is happening in the following situation
- Experiment- Designer Planes- Complete measuring distance & recording data. Model calculating average. Model bar graph and “This graph shows that… because” statement. Calculate averages and make bar graph.
- Write Understanding Connections statement. Put the statement on the Understanding Connections pages p.16-17 of your science notebook
Conclusion due on Tuesday, 10/6