- To identify and present relationships between variables in appropriate graphs
- To draw conclusions and identify sources of error
- Do Now- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Get out your science notebook and open it to your lab on p.19; Get out your bar graph; Guess what is happening in the following situation
- Science Friday- Plants in Space!
- Experiment- Designer Planes-Complete graphing data in bar graph. Attach bar graph as a flip page to p.18. Write Conclusion using prompts.
- Write Understanding Connections statement. Put the statement on the Understanding Connections pages p.16-17 of your science notebook
Conclusion due on Tuesday, 10/6