- To identify independent & dependent variables, and those that are kept constant, when designing an experiment
- Do Now- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Get out your science notebook and add “Experimental Scenarios- p.20” (left side) to the Table of Contents; Turn to page 20 in your science notebook and head it properly with “Experimental Design-Scenarios -10/7/15”
- Experiment- Designer Plane- Attach conclusion as a flip page to p.18
- Science Key Words- Peek-a-boo vocabulary on p.21 of your science notebook
- Application of Key Words- Design Detectives- Model identification of IV, DV, control, constants, etc. in an experimental scenario.
- Write Understanding Connections statement. Put the statement on the Understanding Connections pages p.16-17 of your science notebook
- Heated Soil Scenario
- Experimental Design Quiz on Friday, 10/9/15