The changes of state that occur with variations in temperature or pressure can be described and predicted using models of matter
- Do Now– Get out your homework assignment- Questions 8, 9, & 10; Get out your science notebook and add to the Table of Contents- Freezing Demonstration p.51 (Right Side); Open to page 51 and head it properly with Freezing-Demonstration-1/5/15
- Review HW– Questions 8, 9, & 10
- Organize your notebook! Trim “Demonstration Questions 1 & 2” and tape onto page 49. Trim “Explain It With Atoms & Molecules Questions 6 & 7” and “Take It Further Questions 8, 9, 10” and tape as flip page to page 48.
- Understanding Connections- Write an Understanding Connections statement on condensation on a Post-It note and stick it to the Understanding Connections pages p.28-29 of your science notebook.
- Demonstration– Use the “Ice Bomb Chemistry Comes Alive!” video segment to answer questions 1 & 2 (Write-Pair-Share)