The changes of state that occur with variations in temperature or pressure can be described and predicted using models of matter
- Do Now– Get out your homework assignment- Handout with Questions 6-10 and Try solving the Hink Pinks
- Periods 7, 4, & 2- Animations/Models– Use the “Ice Structure” & “Ice at Different Angles” animations and “Ice & Water” molecular models to answer questions 6, 7, 8, & 9 (Write-Pair-Share)
- Periods 6 & 3- Review HW– #6-9 (Pair and Share) and #10
- Organize your notebook! Trim “Demonstration Questions 1 & 2 and Explain It With Atoms and Molecules Questions 3, 4, & 5” and tape as flip page to page 51. Trim “Questions 6-10” and tape as flip page to page 50.
- Understanding Connections- Write an Understanding Connections statement on freezing on a Post-It note and stick it to the Understanding Connections pages p.28-29 of your science notebook.