The changes of state that occur with variations in temperature or pressure can be described and predicted using models of matter
- Do Now-Get out your notebook and open to pages 28-29; Read the essential questions in your light bulb and the statements on the sticky notes about what you learned; Use the flashcards from yesterday to quiz your partners on the key vocabulary words.
- Science Friday– Subvisual Subway
- Advance Organizer-a new take on changes of state: Mystery Mud- Exploring Changes in States of Matter PBS video segment
- Cornell Notes of “Changes of State”- Work in groups to complete poster presentation
- Presentation– Each group presents Cornell notes on section of reading assignment. Each student should write at least the summary of each presentation as a flip page to p.55
Changes of State Quiz Wednesday, 1/27/16 (STUDY science notebook pages 42-55)