- Students will be able to determine whether an object will sink or float by comparing its density to the density of water.
- Do Now– Get out your science notebook and add to your Table of Contents- “Density of Water Explanation p.64” (Left Side); Head page 64 properly with “Density of Water-Explanation-2/22/16;” Get out your Density of Water Lab Activity (Data Table and Questions 2-7) and trim & tape it as a flip page to page 65.
- Review HW– Periods 2, 4, & 7– Lab Questions #2-7/Periods 3 & 6– Questions #8-9
- Application– Answer “Explain It With Atoms & Molecules” Question 8 (Periods 2, 4, & 7)
- Notebook– Tape Questions 8 & 9 as flip page to page 64; Set up questions on page 67.