To plan an investigation that identifies factors that determine the friction force between two objects
- Do Now-Get out your science notebook and your graph; Open your science notebook to page 74 and tape your graph as a flip page.
- Science Friday– In a Flash: Firefly Communication
- Experiment (except Period 6) – Shipping and Sliding (Friction)- What conclusion can you make based on your data? Write a brief report on p.74 describing your experiment, your findings, and how they compare to your prediction.
- Understanding Connections (except Period 6)– Write an Understanding Connections statement on friction on a Post-It note and stick it to the Understanding Connections pages p.72-73 of your science notebook.
- Educational video– Bill Nye Friction