To plan an investigation that identifies factors that determine the friction force between two objects
- Do Now-Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Get out your science notebook and add to the Table of Contents- “Bill Nye Friction Summary p.76” (Left Side) and “Bill Nye Friction Video p.77″ (Right Side) ; Head page 76 properly with “Bill Nye Friction-Summary-3/21/16” and “Bill Nye Friction- Educational Video-3/21/16.”
- Notebook– Set up homework summary questions on page 76.
- Advanced Organizer– Friction BBC animation/Stopping Distances simulation
- Educational video (complete)– Bill Nye Friction– Trim and tape handout to page 77.
- Personal/Peer Review of science notebook (except for Period 6)
- Complete questions on page 76
- Science Notebook due tomorrow 3/22