- To explain, in terms of electrons and protons, why a charged object is attracted or repelled by another charged object
- To explain that the attraction between positive protons and negative electrons holds an atom together
- Do Now– Get out your science notebook, and add to a NEW Table of Contents- “Atoms Cue p.78” (Left Side) and Atoms Cover Page p.79 (Right Side); Trim and tape the new table of contents to the inside front cover; Head page 78 properly with “Atoms-Cue-3/22/16.”
- Check HW– Bill Nye Questions p.76
- Trigger- Start your inquiry…Observe the electrolysis of water demonstration. On page 78 of your science notebook, write as many questions as you can about what you observed.
- CFA #3- Friction