To describe all positions of objects and the directions of forces & motions in an arbitrarily chosen frame of reference
- Do Now– Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Get out your science notebook and add to the Table of Contents- “Understanding Connections p.94” (Left Side) and “Understanding Connections p.95” (Right Side); Head both pages 94 & 95 properly with “Force & Motion-Understanding Connections-4/29/16; Read the questions that you wrote on page 92 of your science notebook.
- Science Friday– Caring for Cuttlefish
- Understanding Connections-p.94 & 95 in interactive science notebook. Formulate Unit Question using ideas/questions from your questions on p.92. Draw a light bulb in the center of the page and write Unit Question inside the light bulb.
- Unit Cover Page– On p.93 in your interactive science notebook, create a cover page for the unit on Force & Motion.
- Write the title very large so that it is easy to read.
- Draw a minimum of 3 pictures that represents the unit.
- Color the entire page, corner to corner, using colored pencil or crayons- no white paper showing
Unit Cover Page (p.93) due Tue 5/3