- To describe all positions of objects and the directions of forces & motions in an arbitrarily chosen frame of reference
- Do Now– Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Get out your science notebook and add open to page 96; Get out your Myth Busters active viewing handout.
- Science Friday– Teaching Ancient Nautilus New Tricks
- Investigation Experiment– How does the speed of your motion affect the time it takes to walk a certain distance? Share data & calculate averages. Use data to create a graph. Copy conclusion writing prompts.
- Educational video– “Myth Busters: Head Rush- Water Bending Electrons”- For each problem/question that the Myth Busters try to solve/answer, identify the problem/question, describe the method used to solve it, and explain what they discovered. What did you learn about problem solving?
Conclusion due Wed. 5/11