- To describe all positions of objects and the directions of forces & motions in an arbitrarily chosen frame of reference
- Do Now– Get out your science notebook and add to the Table of Contents- “Speed Graph p.98” (Left Side); Head page 98 properly for today’s notes graph with “Speed-Graph-5/10/16;” On a Post-It note, write something you’ve learned about motion and stick it to pp.94-95.
- Check HW– Motion Investigation Graph & Conclusion on p.96
- Periods 2, 4, & 7- Complete Notes– Speed Calculation
- Graphing– Speed Graph on p.98
- Practice– “Graphs of Some Simple Distance vs Time Data” handout