Periods 2, 3, & 4
- To describe all positions of objects and the directions of forces & motions in an arbitrarily chosen frame of reference
- Periods 2 & 3-Do Now– Get out your science notebook and add to the Table of Contents- “Speed Graph p.98” (Left Side); Head page 98 properly for today’s notes graph with “Speed-Graph-5/10/16;” On a Post-It note, write something you’ve learned about motion and stick it to .
- Periods 2 & 3- Check HW– Motion Investigation Graph & Conclusion on p.96
- Period 2– Complete Notes– Speed Calculation
- Periods 2 & 3; 4 (complete)– Graphing– Speed Graph on p.98
- Practice– “Graphs of Some Simple Distance vs Time Data” handout