- To apply Newton’s third law to design a solution to a problem involving the motion of objects
- Do Now- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Get out your science notebook and add to the Table of Contents- “Newton’s 3rd Laws Cue/Diagram p.107” (Right Side); Head page 107 properly with “Newton’s 3rd Law-Cue/Diagram-6/1/16.”
- Advance Organizer– Stomp Rocket demonstration and Lift Off of Rocket video segment-What do you see? How do you explain what you see? What evidence do you have for your explanation?
- Assessment– Newton’s Laws of Motion Quiz
- Investigation Experiment– How does the sum of forces on an object or the mass of an object affect the object’s motion? Use data to create a graph. Write conclusion (with writing prompts, if appropriate).
Science Notebook due Fri. 6/3