- Do Now– Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Get out your Interactive Science Notebook and any handouts not yet taped in your notebook; Read Why We Keep Interactive Notebooks in Science on p.4 of your notebook. Can you find the web address of the class blog anywhere on pages 1-10?
- Review HW– To review what you highlighted/underlined on p. 1-10 of your science notebook, turn to your table group partners and share what you highlighted/underlined. Participate in a whole class sharing.
- Model how to add to Table of Contents & how to format Page Labels (including titles, entry types, & dates)
- First Notebook Entry– Give students the following prompt, and 2-5 minutes to write or draw their response under the new heading:
- What are you looking forward to most about your science notebook?
- I am looking forward to…
- What do you still wonder about your science notebook?
- I wonder…
Complete first notebook entry on page 11