- Do Now– Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Get out your Interactive Science Notebook and open it to page 12; Solve the following word picture puzzle.
- Science Friday– When Eels Attack
- Review HW– Pages 11 & 12
- What do you look like doing science? Draw a picture of yourself doing science in the box on page 5 using the colored pencils that are in the bin
Be sure to have the following completed in Interactive Science Notebook (ISN) by Monday, 9/19
- The front cover is labeled.
- All pages are numbered properly.
- The first 10 pages are trimmed & taped securely.
- The first 10 pages are read and key concepts are highlighted.
- The Table of Contents is complete, trimmed, and taped to the inside front cover.