- Do Now– Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner. Get out your signed Lab Safety Contract. Get out your science notebook and add to the Table of Contents- “Designer Plane p.19” (Right Side). Head page 19 properly with “Designer Plane-Investigation-9/23/16.”
- Check HW– p.14 Lab Safety Ad
- Science Friday– The Agony and Ecstasy of Capsaicin
- Lab Report Evaluation– Work as a group to review the Sample Lab Report on page 17, complete the Rubric, & answer the questions on page 16. Share what your group discovered. As one group presents, the rest of the class should ask questions, challenge the group’s results, or offer alternative interpretations of the lab report. Does each group concur (agree) or refute (disagree) with the evaluation of the lab report? Our big question is- what does a good lab report look like?
- Get Science Safety Contract signed
- Internet research to look for design improvements to a paper airplane