|11:41-1:01 (includes lunch as usual with usual times)||Period 5|
- Assign WINN Teacher and Homeroom to each student
- Complete individual WINN schedule
- Go to lockers to get free-reading book
- Ice Breaker- Blobs and Lines, Concentric Circles, & This or That
- Circle- What accomplishments have you made in school during the first 6 weeks?
Periods 2, 3, & 6 (No Periods 4 & 7):
- Do Now- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner. Get out your science notebook and add to the Table of Contents- “Peek-a-Boo Vocab p.20” (Left Side) and “Peek-a-Boo Vocab p.21” (Right Side). Head page 20 properly with “Peek-a-Boo Vocab-Application- 10/11/15” and page 21 properly with “Peek-a-Boo Vocab-Key Words-10/11/15.”
- Set up Output Page 20-Using the key words and definitions from page 21, identify the following in your Designer Plane experiment: independent variable, dependent variable, constants (controlled variable), and control.
- Investigation– How can we make a paper airplane travel further? Complete presentations of group conclusion using CER protocol.
- Science Key Words– Peek-A-Boo Vocab- Cut out the key words and definitions about designing experiments. Tape the definitions to page 21 of your notebook. Then tape the matching key word on top so that it makes a “door.”
Complete “Design an Improved Plane- Conclusion” on page 18- due Thursday, 10/13