- Do Now– Periods 4 and 7– Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner. Get out your science notebook and add to the Table of Contents- “Peek-a-Boo Vocab p.20” (Left Side) and “Peek-a-Boo Vocab p.21” (Right Side). Head page 20 properly with “Peek-a-Boo Vocab-Application- 10/13/15” and page 21 properly with “Peek-a-Boo Vocab-Key Words-10/13/15.” Periods 2, 3, & 6- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner. Get out your science notebook and open to page 18. Solve the word picture puzzle
- Check HW– p.18 Conclusion
- Periods 4 and 7– Set up Output Page 20-Using the key words and definitions from page 21, identify the following in your Designer Plane experiment: independent variable, dependent variable, constants (controlled variable), and control. Also- Science Key Words– Peek-A-Boo Vocab- Cut out the key words and definitions about designing experiments. Tape the definitions to page 21 of your notebook. Then tape the matching key word on top so that it makes a “door.” Complete Output on page 20
- Periods 2, 3, & 6- Complete Science Key Words on page 21.
- Investigation– How can we make a paper airplane travel further? Complete presentations of group conclusion using CER protocol.
- Set up Index on last 6 pages
Complete Vocab Application on p.20