- The changes of state that occur with variations in temperature or pressure can be described and predicted using models of matter
- Heat refers to energy transferred due to temperature differences between two objects
- Do Now– Get out your science notebook and add to the Table of Contents- “Evaporation p.42” (Left Side). Open to page 42 and head it properly with “Evaporation-Model-1/6/17.” Solve the following riddle: From what heavy seven-letter word can you take away two letters and have eight left?
- Science Friday- A Cure for the Colorblindness Blues
- Modeling- On page 42, describe your observations of the wet paper towel by creating a model to explain evaporation. Now create a model to show the effect of increasing the temperature on the rate of evaporation.