- The changes of state that occur with variations in temperature or pressure can be described and predicted using models of matter
- Heat refers to energy transferred due to temperature differences between two objects
- Do Now-Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner. Get out your science notebook.
- Science Friday– The Road Best Traveled: A Tale of Ants, Slime Mold, & the NJ Turnpike
- CFA #2 Response– Copy your answers from CFA #2 answer sheet to the Google Form in Google Classroom
- Self Reflection for Unit on Matter- Solids, Liquids, Gases & Changes in State- Use the “Self Reflection for Matter: Solids, Liquids, Gases & Changes of State” Google Doc in Google classroom to type your responses to the questions in the light gray boxes.
Self-Reflection in Google classroom due on Tue. 1/24