- Substances are made from different types of atoms, which combine with one another in various ways. Atoms form molecules that range in size from two to thousands of atoms.
- Each pure substance has characteristic physical properties (for any bulk quantity under given conditions) that can be used to identify it.
- Do Now– Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner. Get out your science notebook and add to the NEW Table of Contents- “Anchoring Phenomenon p.50” (Left Side). Head page 50 properly with “Density Anchoring Phenomenon-See Think Wonder-1/23/17.”
- Notebook– Trim and tape NEW Table of Contents to inside front cover. Write the phenomena topic on p.50 and set up a See-Think- Wonder with the following questions: What do you see? What do you think about that? What does it make you wonder?
- Anchoring Phenomenon/See-Think-Wonder– Watch the person floating on the Dead Sea video segment. Answer the questions on page 50. (Write-Pair-Share)
Self-Reflection in Google classroom due tomorrow 1/24