- Each atom has a charged sub-structure consisting of a nucleus, which is made of protons and neutrons, surrounded by electrons.
- The periodic table orders elements horizontally by the number of protons in the atom’s nucleus and places those with similar chemical properties in columns. The repeating patterns of this table reflect patterns of outer electron states.
- Do Now– Get out your science notebook and open to your Periodic Table on page 73. Looking at your periodic table on page 73, the atoms of what element have 19 protons? How many electrons do those atoms have? How many neutrons?
- Check HW– Periodic Table Pattern Questions on page 76
- Science Friday– Creating the Never-Ending Bloom
- CFA #3 Responses– Copy your answers from CFA #3 answer sheet to the Google Form in Google Classroom.
- How’s It Going? Survey