- To develop a performance-based project to demonstrate understanding of principles associated with building bridges
- To acquire scientific knowledge regarding the design principles associated with force and load distribution in the design of a “popsicle stick” bridge
- To design, build, and test a “popsicle stick” bridge within design parameters
- Do Now- Sit with your bridge engineering team. Get your bridge and bring it back to your table. Clean up any left-over materials.
- Go to the following location to test how well you and your team succeeded in meeting the building parameters of the bridge according to the rubric.
Period 7 – BAND ROOM
Period 6 – AUDITORIUM
Period 4 – AUDITORIUM
Period 2 – 12:15 – AUDITORIUM
Period 3 – BAND ROOM