- Do Now– Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner. Get out your science notebook and add to the NEW Table of Contents- “Cover Page p.33” (Right Side) and “Anchoring Phenomenon p.35” (Right Side). Head page 33 properly with “Anchoring Phenomenon-12/11/17.” Trim and tape NEW Table of Contents to inside front cover.
- Anchoring Phenomenon/See-Think-Wonder– Set up ISN p.35 with the topic “Phenomenon- Substance on a speaker.” Then set up a See-Think-Wonder thinking routine with the following questions: What do you see? What do you think about that? What does it make you wonder? Observe the substance on the speaker. Watch the phenomenon carefully. What did you observe? Answer the questions on page 35. (Write-Pair-Share)
- Unit Cover Page– On ISN p.33, create a cover page for the unit on Matter and Its Interactions
- Write the title very large so that it is easy to read.
- Draw a minimum of 3 pictures that represents the unit.
- Color the entire page, corner to corner, using colored pencil or crayons- no white paper showing
Unit Cover page on ISN p.33 due Wednesday 12/13