How can a substance be both a liquid and a solid?
- Do Now- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner. Get out your science notebook and add to the Table of Contents- “DQST p.36” (Left Side) and “DQST p.37” (Right Side). What do you see in this picture?
- Driving Question Summary Table– Set up the DQST on pages 36-37 for the DQ How do different types of matter get their characteristics?
- Driving Question Board– Bring your question card to the scientists’ circle. Read your question and post it on the driving question board (DQB). Explain how it is related to another question on the board.
- Develop Questions & Next Steps– Bring your investigation ideas to the scientists’ circle. Share your ideas with the class & record them on the Ideas for Investigation poster. We need a place to start on this list. Think about your cooperative table groups explanatory model and decide where it is makes the most sense to start first.
- Self-Reflection for Unit on Sound due on Friday, 1/5/18- Period 2, Period 3, Period 4, Period 6, Period 7
- Mindful Monday survey– Period 2, Period 3, Period 4, Period 6, Period 7