How can density determine whether something sinks or floats?
- Do Now- Get out your science notebook and add to the Table of Contents- “DQST p.52” (Left Side) and “DQST p.53” (Right Side). Open your science notebook to page 49. What do you see in here?
- Check HW– Unit Cover Page ISN p.49
- Science Friday– Face Time
- Driving Question Summary Table– Set up the DQST on pages 52-53 for the DQ How can density determine whether something sinks or floats?
- Driving Question Board– Choose the most compelling or interesting question from ISN p.50 and write it big and bold on a notecard using the colored marker assigned to your class. Write your initials in pencil on the front corner of the card.