- Students will get the feel of a design approach and get a taste of each design “mode” (empathize, define, ideate, prototype, test).
- Students will see the value of engaging with real people to help them ground their design decisions, that low-resolutions prototypes are useful to learn from (take an iterative approach), and to bias toward action (you can make a lot of progress in a little bit of time if you start DOing).
*Lesson today from The Wallet Project. Check it out!
- Do Now– Design the ideal wallet.
- Video Segment– What is Design Thinking
- Maker Monday- The Wallet Project– Steps 1-4