- Students will define their audience, create an audience survey, and display the results of the survey in a graph
* Lesson today from John Spencer’s The Creative Classroom. Check it out!
- Maker Monday– Phase 1: Look, Listen, & Learn– Divide your questions so that each member of your group has one question and write your question in your Survey Question organizer. Turn your question into a multiple choice question by using the table format in your Survey Question organizer.
- COMPLETE Final Model/Explanation- Watch the phenomenon again carefully. Also check out this person floating in the Dead Sea, these large floating ducks, and floating lemons but sinking limes. What determines whether something sinks or floats? On the white paper, draw your ideas of what you have learned is happening when something sinks or floats.
- COMPLETE Self Reflection for the Unit on Density– Refer to page 8 in your ISN for directions on how to write a Self-Reflection. Use the Google Doc in Google Classroom to type your responses in the light grey boxes for each of the steps.
- Density Assessment tomorrow 5/8
- Self Reflection for Unit on Density due tomorrow 5/8
- Final Model/Explanation due tomorrow 5/8