JASON Project Operation Terminal Velocity- Expedition 2: A Universe of Motion- Expedition Introduction
Students will understand that motion is relative to a reference point and the difference between distance and displacement.
- Do Now- Get out your science notebook and add to the NEW Table of Contents- “Cover Page p.67” (Right Side) and “Expedition Briefing p.69” (Right Side). Head page 69 properly with “Expedition Briefing-5/10/18.” Trim and tape NEW Table of Contents to inside front cover.
- Educational videos– Watch “Meet the Researcher” video. On ISN p.69, summarize what you learned about Matt Brumbelow. Watch”Expedition Briefing” video. On ISN p.69, jot down thoughts and questions.
- Unit Cover Page– On ISN p.67, create a cover page for the unit on A Universe of Motion.
- Write the title very large so that it is easy to read.
- Draw a minimum of 3 pictures that represents the unit.
- Color the entire page, corner to corner, using colored pencil or crayons- no white paper showing.