- 8:15-8:35- Collect forms
- 8:35-8:55- Review fire drill/lockdown procedure
- 8:55-9:30- Circle- What do you think is a quality that make a person a good student?What is one of your favorite interests (hobbies, sports, etc.)?
- 9:30-9:45- Dismissal Procedure
- 9:45-10:00- Locker Practice
- 10:00-10:20- Ice Breaker- Two Truths and One Fib
10:23-2:45 (All classes)-
What’s this teacher like? What will it be like to be in science class?
- Welcome class in/Assign seats/Do Now– Write down two things you already know about how science is done.
- Teach Procedure– Entering the Classroom
- Teacher Introduction/About Mrs. Vigliotti
- Period 1- 10:23-10:49
- Period 2- 10:52-11:18
- Period 3- 11:21-11:47
- Period 5- 11:52-1:15 (includes lunch)
- Period 4- 1:18-1:45
- Period 6- 1:48–2:15
- Period 7- 2:18-2:45
Please bring in a composition notebook by Friday, 9/7