- Do Now– What do you know about your own eyesight? After watching the video, what have you learned about your eyesight?
- Science Lab Safety Regulations– Safety is my number one concern and I am very serious about it. Go over the safety rules. Point out safety equipment & emergency shut-off in classroom. Tape safety regulations to inside of back cover of science notebook.
- Safety Contract- Complete the Lab Safety Contract form and take it home to be signed.
- What do you look like doing science? Draw a picture of yourself doing science in the box on page 5 using colored pencils.
- Science Safety Exit Slip Tweet– In 280 characters or less, answer one of the following questions:
- Which science lab safety rule do you think is most important & why?
- Invent an interesting science safety slogan.
- Get Science Safety Contract signed
- Science Safety Quiz on Friday, 10/5